Cherokee vs Explorer: + exhaust mods and biggest tires on stock?? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Cherokee vs Explorer: + exhaust mods and biggest tires on stock??

Brand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 03-30-2002, 10:32 PM   #1
jbaillio

Cherokee vs Explorer: + exhaust mods and biggest tires on stock??

Hey I'm thinkin of getting a grand cherokee and am comparing to the explorer. I've pretty much decided on a mid 90's cherokee in the 10k range. I have a chevy truck now with a 350 so I need a powerful vehicle still. I actually own a 82 full size 2 door cherokee with 33in tires but it needs work. Anyway I'm interested in exhaust mods and what is the biggest tire that fit stock. I'm thinking maybe 31in. Lifts seem pretty inexpensive also so I may go 32 if thats so. Thanks for any info on your likes and dislikes.

jbaillio is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.