cheap upgrade - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > cheap upgrade

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 12-23-2001, 08:21 PM   #1
Big Dumb White Guy

cheap upgrade

http://jeepsunlimited.com/zj/kandnold/knold.htm

check this out. cheaper than a Rock-it tube.

i am a cheap Dutchman, so i find all the "do-it-yourself" kind of things that i can.

i did it myself and it also makes a difference. although i did go with a shorter filter. the one in the story had a 12" long filter, i went with the 8". same principle though....

A guy walks into the psychiatrist office wearing only Glad Wrap shorts. The shrink says, "Well, I can clearly see you're nuts."
Big Dumb White Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-2001, 07:03 PM   #2
redneckwithajeep

nothing to say, but LOL at your signature! thats so true!

'94 zj, 4.0, stock (Sadly)
redneckwithajeep is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.