Carsound cat worth the money? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Carsound cat worth the money?

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 03-14-2003, 05:37 PM   #1
Booth

Carsound cat worth the money?

anyone have one.....5.2, 4.7, 5.9

any sound diff?

thanks bill

Unread 03-14-2003, 06:12 PM   #2
Mr.momjgc

I have a 95 with the 5.2. I put this system on which included a high flow 3" in 3" out carsound cat. http://warpspeedperformance.com/jeep.htm

All I have to say is wow what a difference. My old cat. had fallen apart and was restricting flow worse that I thought. Before I replaced the exhaust system I noticed that it was really feeling sluggish. Now it feels quicker than I ever remember, but that figures with a much better flowing system. By the way there is no doubt in anybodys mind that there is a V8 under the hood. Sounds Awesome.
Mr.momjgc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2003, 02:04 PM   #3
xXHotelCrazyXx

I have the carsound high flow cat on mine. I also have a 40series non delta flowmaster and when i put the highflow cat on, it made ot sound very clean and it echos! Sounds like a mustang now. I have the 5.2L V8 and im very please with it! I just ordered my Triple chrome plated headers from mike leach and im very excited to get those put on for kick *** sound and performance! but anyways carsound cat is worth it and u will tell a difference in sound!
1994 Grand Cherokee Ltd V8, Rustys 4.5 lift, Daystar 2" Spacers up front, Rustys Intake, Rustys Adjustable LCA's, 31x10.5 BFG MT's, AR 767's, 3" Carsound Cat, 3" Pipe, Flowmaster 50 Series, Mike Leach Headers, Clear corners, Billet grille, 5% tint, Front and rear Trailready Bumpers, Cowl hood www.cardomain.com/id/xxhotelcrazyxx
xXHotelCrazyXx is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.