Can't Find a ZJ Interior Fuse Diagram ! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Can't Find a ZJ Interior Fuse Diagram !

Savvy Billet LED Tail LightsLight up the holidays with LED lights from JeepHutIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 04-10-2010, 04:14 PM   #1
CHandy70

Can't Find a ZJ Interior Fuse Diagram !

I just got a beautiful 1997 ZJ 5.2 Limited with 207k Miles!
( Pics to come )

I will be owning this car till it dies one day I would like to have a copy of the fuses. Any luck from anyone! I have done lots of searchign and this is all i have found.

My #17 does not light up.

Side note:
Just recently when my friend shut the Front Passanger door the Fan Motor just cut out! So i'm trying to trouble shoot that as well.

The Fan is getting power but i don't yet have a way to power up the fan separately to see if it runs on its own. I have the Auto Switches.. Do the switches burn out?

Thanks,
Chuck III
Aim Chandy70
Chandy70@gmail.com

CHandy70 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-10-2010, 06:23 PM   #2
jp88
1996 ZJ 

If you have the automatic temp control like I think you probably do, The fan control module feeds the fan on all speeds but high and the fan control relay feeds the fan on high. They both get power from a 40 amp maxi fuse in the fuse panel under the hood.

However if the fan is getting power and is not running the fan motor is most likely bad.
Unread 04-10-2010, 09:04 PM   #3
CHandy70

So I checked all the fuses in the car everything is okay even the ones i thought were bad are okay. Under the hood and in the car.

I unplugged the fan motor and the power to the fan is there I'm only able to check it with a check light not a multi meter. I got an extra car battery and i hooked it up to the fan and i got the fan to spin too!

So could it be the switch? or the fan is gone? Very confusing..
Unread 04-10-2010, 09:24 PM   #4
Falkon
2004 WJ 

Falkon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-10-2010, 09:30 PM   #5
CHandy70

^^^ Yeah that is not it!
Unread 04-10-2010, 11:20 PM   #6
jp88
1996 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHandy70 View Post
So I checked all the fuses in the car everything is okay even the ones i thought were bad are okay. Under the hood and in the car.

I unplugged the fan motor and the power to the fan is there I'm only able to check it with a check light not a multi meter. I got an extra car battery and i hooked it up to the fan and i got the fan to spin too!

So could it be the switch? or the fan is gone? Very confusing..
Did you check for ground in the plug as well as hot?
Unread 06-14-2010, 09:10 AM   #7
Antdagoon
1993 ZJ 

Fuse Diagram

The fuse panel diagram is in the owners manual. I bought one for $3.50 on ebay. They really should have included it on the fuse panel cover, dont you think?
Antdagoon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
diagram , fuses , grand cherokee , jeep

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.