Callalantee Off Road Park - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Callalantee Off Road Park

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Looking to re-gear?! CRAZY DEALS ON YUKON GEARS right here

Unread 11-04-2009, 01:33 PM   #1
Thelt
2005 KJ Liberty 

Callalantee Off Road Park

Any of you guys ever been there. I do not live too far from it and I would like to try it out. My ZJ is stock, I wonder if it would still be fun or if I would be stuck right away.

Thelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-04-2009, 01:45 PM   #2
gharris54
2000 WJ 

You'll probably get more info if you put this in the "southeast" section. I've never been there but a few guys in my club have and said its really good but it might be too much for a stock jeep, but again, i haven't been so im not for sure.

Dana35 SOLID diff cover and a lock-right locker for a Dana35 for sale
gharris54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-04-2009, 09:13 PM   #3
StrokedWJ
Web Wheeler

2000 WJ 

I've only been there once (a charity run this year) but it was pretty fun. We had a group of TJ's and Grands. I was one of the smaller rigs in our group open on 33's. There may be a trail or 2 you can run stock, but most of the trails there are more difficult. I'd make sure to get full skids/sliders and have F&R tow points before going. You should check out NC4x4.com.

Click this -->Think you can beat me?
StrokedWJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.