Here's some instructions:
1) Remove 10mm bolt in center of face plate.
2) Pull off face plate.
3) Remove snap ring and pull off pulley/bearing assy.
4) Another snap ring holds the magnet on.
5) The bearing is staked intp the pulley and must be pressed out.
6) The new bearing needs to be pressed in and re-staked with a hammer and a punch. It's most important to support the center of the pulley during these pressing operations because it can be easily distorted if it's supported by the outer edge only.
7) Re-assembly is opposite of removal.
5.9 ZJ SCT tuned PCM/ KJK CAI/ Thorley headers with 3" Magnaflow cat and muffler/ Modded kegger/ TransGo shift kit/ Vanco brake kit/ Braided steel brake lines/ Mopar cupholder insert!
Last edited by KJK; 03-25-2013 at 07:18 AM.