Buying Clear Lights fo 1995 Grand Cherokee from Dealer............................... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Buying Clear Lights fo 1995 Grand Cherokee from Dealer...............................

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 07-15-2002, 02:02 PM   #1
ajblbv

Buying Clear Lights fo 1995 Grand Cherokee from Dealer...............................

Hi, the only clear lights I could find for my 1995 Grand Cherokee are from the dealer at 119.99 a piece, which I guess I will have to buy. Does anyone have any pictures of the piece they are selling? I have seen the clear ones on the new GC's, but they look like all one piece. Please link me to a pic if you can find one, also how hard are they to install? Thanks.

Unread 07-16-2002, 07:30 AM   #2
boosh

clear head lights or side markers side markers you can get for around $35 and head light on light aftermarket for any where between 45 to 90 bucks "side markers WWW.procarparts.com

k&n gereation 2 intake and killer sound system! So far

*just totaled* 93 jeep grand cherokee
k&n gereation 2 intake, gibson exhust, low temp thermostat and killer sound system
boosh is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.