Buying a 96-98 ZJ v8 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Buying a 96-98 ZJ v8

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitIntroducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 07-28-2011, 05:42 PM   #1
Pallando
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Buying a 96-98 ZJ v8

I currently own a 4 cylinder TJ. It's unstoppable offroad, but horribly underpowered and useless onroad. I'm going to sell it and buy a ZJ this fall. Which one is right for me?

I absolutely need the 5.2l V8, 4low transfer case, and a sunroof. The V8 appears to have been upgraded in 96 so I'm getting one 96+. Those then also have OBD-II.

What's the difference between the Limited and Laredo V8s?

I don't understand what the VIC display is. Is it nice? What do Laredos get?

Can I find one with a limited slip diff? How tall of a tire can I fit without a lift?

Pallando is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2011, 12:10 AM   #2
ratmonkey
R.I.P.

1997 ZJ 

Thereshttp://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f13/zj-forum-faqs-read-before-you-post-880249/

If theres anything else feel free to ask.

ratmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
buying , grand cherokee , zj

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.