Buying a 95 - what to look for - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Buying a 95 - what to look for

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Stainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 09-26-2012, 07:41 AM   #1
phillyeaglekgd
1995 ZJ 

Buying a 95 - what to look for

Hello All,

I am (most likely) buying a 95 limited today. Wondering if y'all can help me with any particular things to look for/avoid? I will do the obvious stuff like check the oil/fluids - just need to know if there are any model-specific things you pro's can help me out with before I make the purchase? Thanks in advance for your help.

phillyeaglekgd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2012, 07:59 AM   #2
Myusername1674
Web Wheeler

1995 ZJ 

Wellll I myself have a '95, it has many little problems (some caused by me). Check to see if the electrics seam weird, like if the door locks work and stuff like that. Check the center console screen to see if it works, mine used to but not anymore. Check into the over head console screen, mine sometimes works. Maybe try switching the TC into it's different modes, just do it the right way...

Hopefully somebody who has more troubles will help out more. OH and give us some details on the Jeep!

My 5.9 swap (in progress)

Want your zj to be doorless in 60 seconds?
Myusername1674 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.