Bumper Mounts for HELLA Lamps? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Bumper Mounts for HELLA Lamps?

Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGGEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE

Unread 05-10-2003, 03:35 PM   #1
GrandRubicon155

Bumper Mounts for HELLA Lamps?

I wold like to get two HELLA lights mounted to my factory bumper. What type of mounts do i need to do this? Do they come with the lights or do they need to be bought seperate. Thanks for the help

GrandRubicon155 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-10-2003, 03:47 PM   #2
Swamp Boy
1993 ZJ 

PM Swamp_Rat he has hellas on his TJ he would know if they come with brackets or whatever..
Good luck.
Unread 05-10-2003, 10:36 PM   #3
pHaZe5unIt1

I HAVE A 95 SO I WENT TO THE DEALER AND BOUGHT THE STOCK MOUNT AND USED THEM( PAID 13.24 A PIECE AND SAVED MYSELF A BUNCH OF TIME IN FABBING A SET MYSELF) AND THEN I PUT 100W FOG LIGHTS ON

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.