Budget Boost - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Budget Boost

SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WDTeraFlex Now at Rockridge 4WD! BEST DEALS around!

Unread 09-19-2007, 07:31 PM   #1
staggwj
1999 WJ 

Budget Boost

I'm looking to lift my 99 grand cherokee with a budget boost, however I don't know anyone who makes these lifts, as most of you use KOR or Kevin's(names im not familiar with) I was wondering if you guys recommend a manufacturer of the budget boost along with shocks and a quick disconnect, also if you think I should get anything else with the budget boost.

staggwj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2007, 07:41 PM   #2
BucYouUp68
2013 JK Wrangler 

You have it right, Kevins. Can't beat his customer service, and he has everything you need.

Not hard, if you have a socket wrench and the mental capacity of a ham sandwich.
BucYouUp68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2007, 07:42 PM   #3
CMARJEEP
2001 WJ 

not to be rude but there are thousands of posts talking about this stuff. use the google search at the top and you will find your answer.

www.kevinsoffroad.com

www.ironrockoffroad.com

www.ebay.com

www.teraflex.com

www.rubiconexpress.com

www.skyjacker.com

all of these sites sell lifts for your wj. just look around and youll find what you need. most people on here will tell you to go with KOR BB because of his great customer service and quality of product. good luck.
Unread 09-19-2007, 07:44 PM   #4
ptwelve
1998 TJ Wrangler 

I ordered my bb, shocks, disconnects, track bar, and sliders (and misc acc) from kolak@aol.com
ptwelve is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2007, 08:00 PM   #5
FPKites
ZJjazzyJim

1996 ZJ 

Even Daystar has a BB for the WJ - did you read the FAQ? Take a peek.
Best customer service in the states:

Best mod you'll ever do on ANY vehicle!!!!

FPKites is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.