brushguards - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > brushguards

Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comShocktober is here! Get new shocks for your Jeep!!!!KOR Labor Week Sale and Giveaway

Unread 03-25-2002, 12:25 PM   #1
gargantuanjeep

brushguards

Hey. I was wondering who makes good brushguards for grand cherokees. Anyone recommend a specific company? Thanks.

gargantuanjeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2002, 12:54 PM   #2
giblet07

ARB bull bars are a good choice
giblet07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2002, 06:06 PM   #3
zarauske

I agree with the ARB's....they're great and very tough, but they are both pricey and require some modification....it'll end up running close to or over $1000 installed. If your in it more for looks and to push a vehicle or too, I would recommend Smittybilt, WAAG, or Westin. I chose the WAAG and I'm pretty happy with it. They all run around $400+. Good luck
Unread 03-25-2002, 08:53 PM   #4
Kess

smittybuilt, those are nice

Retired:1994 JGC Laredo I6 4.0L, Smittybilt Outland brush guard, 1 3/4" Daystar coil spacers, custom air intake with tube K&N, Borla cat-back, KC Daylighters 6" 150w stainless steel, Xenon superwhite headlights 85/100w, 235/75/15 Pirelli Scorpian A/T, billit aluminum grill inserts
Kess is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2002, 09:42 PM   #5
marshall1219

What about Polar Bear? I know it's not a really big name but my friends run a truck accessory shop. I got mine for $350, so they probably would retail somewhere around $400.
marshall1219 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.