Brush guard ideas - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Brush guard ideas

Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Looking to re-gear?! CRAZY DEALS ON YUKON GEARS right hereJK specific skid plates from Clayton Off Road Mfg.

Unread 06-09-2013, 08:24 PM   #1
Dtperrell
1995 ZJ 

Brush guard ideas

Ive been wanting to make a brush guard for my zj for some time now but i dont want to have to replace the front bumper. I just want to make something small that fits over the front bumper. The only problem is, im not sure where i should mount it... Any suggestions?

Dtperrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-09-2013, 09:54 PM   #2
dnuccio
1995 ZJ 

could make brackets that hook underneath and bolt where the tow hook brackets would.
Unread 06-09-2013, 10:33 PM   #3
Dtperrell
1995 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnuccio
could make brackets that hook underneath and bolt where the tow hook brackets would.
Where would that be?
Dtperrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-09-2013, 10:59 PM   #4
dnuccio
1995 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtperrell View Post
Where would that be?
on the two uniframe rails. take the bumper cover off and look behind the metal bumper on the frame rails. theres 4 holes on each side
Unread 06-10-2013, 09:09 AM   #5
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Just go to Google and search for ZJ brush guard mounting and look though the pics.
PolkaPower is online now   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.