Brake Issues Question - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Brake Issues Question

Jeep Liberty Wheel Bearing & Hub - FrontSAVE BIG: Christmas in July Sale!Jeep Liberty Window Regulator

Unread 03-06-2014, 09:41 AM   #16
Uniblurb
Web Wheeler

1996 ZJ 

Kinda figure it wasn't a hose/line that blew Adam when you said in your 1st post your brake fluid has been leaking for a few days at a "steady rate". When a hose blows it goes quickly. Glad you have the MC/booster changed out and can get it to that shop for bleeding.

When I twisted the check valve on my booster out of the way for replacing my header that's where I ended up with a vacuum leak and know another where it did the same thing. You wouldn't think a reman booster would leak there but I just ended up putting some RTV around the outside check valve where it meets the metal and problem solved. You're welcome for the advice and good luck!

-Stalling ZJ? 12 things to check before replacing a sensor; the Dirty Dozen
-Crankshaft position sensor multimeter test. & video of testing.
Uniblurb is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-06-2014, 10:17 AM   #17
Adamzero
1993 ZJ 

yeah, I'm pretty sure its coming from the valve. I didn't have someone with me with I noticed it so I was hitting the brakes running around the door and listening haha. I will for sure know today though.
Adamzero is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.