Bought My First Jeep - Wat should I add - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Bought My First Jeep - Wat should I add

Want to be able to SEE? DOT Approved Headlights for under We have FLASHLIGHTS! Great for your Emergency bag!Flowmaster Overstock: Special Holiday Pricing!!!!

Unread 02-23-2002, 03:35 AM   #16
The Grand Pooh-Bah
1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Before you spend your money read lots of article and learn about what others have done. A good place to go it http://www.nagca.com There are lots of technical articles and reviews on accessories and aftermarket goodies for the Grand Cherokee. There is also lots of photos and info on Project98ZJ from street rig to trail machine. They also have a Forum that covers everything from lifts to high performance. Your best bet is to read, visit forums like this one and obtain as much info as you can before you start handing out your hard earned $$ When you are ready NAGCA has a link page that covers most of the major suppliers and vendors.

Good Luck

The Grand Pooh-Bah

Unread 02-23-2002, 08:48 AM   #17
Big Dumb White Guy

another is www.jeepsunlimited.com. i got some useful ideas from there 2. otherwise www.jeepin.com.

A guy walks into the psychiatrist office wearing only Glad Wrap shorts. The shrink says, "Well, I can clearly see you're nuts."
Big Dumb White Guy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-23-2002, 06:17 PM   #18
marley1

Yeah i knew bout the hp gain things and i knew it wasn't all true. Well ive been looking and the only things it looks like i will be adding are gonna be a Gibson Cat-Back Exausht and the new air filter. Those are mostly the only performance parts i will add. Then i will be adding a new cd deck and just using the stock speakers till they blow out or i get money for new ones. Also I will be adding a Rhino Sumatra! 3000 Series StepGuard and maybe some tail light covers if money is available.

If you know of any cheap performance products let me know

THanks
marley1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-26-2002, 08:40 AM   #19
marley1

well i just email K&N and they are creating a Intake for hte 93-98 Grand Cherokee with the 6 in em. SO in a few months that will be ready and will be another purchase for my car.
marley1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-26-2002, 03:06 PM   #20
Big Dumb White Guy

SURE!!!!! NOW they make 1. after i afro-engineered 1 for mine.

sorry i am not politically correct. i am an equal oportunity offender.....

A guy walks into the psychiatrist office wearing only Glad Wrap shorts. The shrink says, "Well, I can clearly see you're nuts."
Big Dumb White Guy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.