Blower motor works when it wants to - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Blower motor works when it wants to

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 06-22-2009, 11:12 AM   #1
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Blower motor works when it wants to

Alright i've got a 97 laredo with 138,000 miles. With the manual climate control. The blower motor works off and on and is usually consistently working but every once in a while it will shut off for 2-3 weeks then it will turn on randomly and start to work again. I've replaced the resistor with a factory replacement unit (which was the wrong one it doesn't have 4 fan speeds just 3). I tested the motor with direct power and it works fine. I'm at a loss of what else to check. Any suggestions.

ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.