Best price for KYB Gas-A-Just? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Best price for KYB Gas-A-Just?

Happy Thursday! From Morris 4X4 CenterHalloween Savings to die for!THE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/Bla

Unread 02-04-2003, 08:44 PM   #1
Stocker

Best price for KYB Gas-A-Just?

I have pretty much decided to replace the original shocks on our 95ZJ (at 75K miles) with the lower-cost KYBs. It is our family car, strictly highway driven, and I can't justify the extra cost of high-end shocks. With a little on-line searching, I have found them at PST (Performance Suspension Technologies) in New Jersey , set of four at $119 (for cars) or $129 for trucks, with free shipping. Not sure if they consider the ZJ a car or a truck.

Anyone have any experience with PST? Anyone have a less expensive reputable source for KYB Gas-A-Just shocks? Thanks in advance for any advice!

Last edited by Stocker; 02-23-2003 at 04:41 PM..
Stocker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-05-2003, 07:47 AM   #2
Swamp Boy
1993 ZJ 

A zj is a jeep not car or truck. But I suspect that the nuckle heads
at that shop will call it a truck.
Good luck..
Unread 02-23-2003, 03:53 PM   #3
Stocker

Got 'em...

KYBs arrived FedEx Ground last week and I installed them yesterday, along with two for the rear of my '72 Chevy K20. The pros at PST were a pleasure to deal with. I'll report my initial impressions of the shocks here in a week or two, after a little seat time.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.