Bb progress - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Bb progress

Smittybilt Products at Oconee Off-Road!Trick Tabs - NalinMFG.comCCOR is your 1 stop source for everything Jeep!

Unread 12-19-2012, 10:57 AM   #16
ZJMTL
1996 ZJ 

Good job! Time for 31s!!!

Unread 12-19-2012, 11:03 AM   #17
nicklopic
1998 ZJ 

If you're happy than good job!
I do like the look of it, any other plans?
Unread 12-19-2012, 11:16 AM   #18
RagTagSoldier
1996 ZJ 

Thanks guys. And yes. 31s, prolly gonna paint it grey or brown. Idk yet I've been bouncing around between 74629485 colors. Skids on bottom, new control arms, find out why my steering is all wibbly wobbly, and get a 2 inch receiver extension and weld it a little to the right on the hitch bar so I can have my carrier without loosing my towing ability but at the moment I have no reason to tow. A pillar mounts and kc dalighters for the a pillar mounts roof and brush guard. I dont do Rock crawling but trailing backwoods camping and fishing is a different story lol. I'd like one of those teardrop camper trailers lol. I'm sure there's other things but the majority f the really expensive stuff is out of the way. I'm just getting oem control arms so it won't be ridiculously expensive. I've also been meaning to do the tj gas bezel mod for months lol.

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum and has probably been edited.
RagTagSoldier is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.