[b]fog Light Question - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > [b]fog Light Question

The ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughECGS Fall Sale - 10% Off EVERYTHING!!Gear Packages Available! Your # 1 Diff Shop is ROCKRIDGE 4

Unread 01-26-2005, 01:13 PM   #1
diverd

fog Light Question

Hey Jeepers,

I looking for a OEM style REPLACEMENT FOG LIGHT that can be inserted directly into the lower bumper cover of my 98 ZJ where the old ones are currently installed. I was hoping someone would know of a company that makes one or sells one that doesn't require work to install.

Last edited by diverd; 01-26-2005 at 10:25 PM..
diverd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2005, 01:55 PM   #2
tehpwnt

If you want an OEM replacement fog housing, you'll either have to buy one used or go to a dealer and order one.
Hypertech 93 Octane Tuning
Rancho 2" Coil Spring Lift System
ProComp ES3000 Shocks
ProComp ES2000 Steering Stabilizer
Daystar Front/Rear Sway Bar Bushings
Optima Yellow Top Battery
American Racing Chrome Pythons (15x8)
BFG All Terrain T/As 235/75/15
Sylvania SilverStar Headlamps/Foglamps --- TRADED!

'03 Ford SVT Focus <----The new ride
tehpwnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2005, 10:28 PM   #3
diverd

I've check the dealer $110.00 each!!! That's nuts... If anyone has a set they would like to sell let me know or if anyone can recommend a good replacement that will fit also let me know.
diverd is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.