AZC Fault Codes...need parts! HELP almost winter! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > AZC Fault Codes...need parts! HELP almost winter!

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 09-23-2009, 11:35 AM   #1
pjohnson
1999 WJ 

AZC Fault Codes...need parts! HELP almost winter!

I have a 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited. It has the dual climate control system but recently my AC and Heat have stopped working all together. When I turn it on, nothing happens, just a pounding sound from behind the dash. I recently did the AZC self diagnostic test to get the fault codes for what is wrong. I came up with 45, 46, 47, 48, 54, and 56.

45: Mode motor not responding
46: AI (recirc.) motor not responding
47: Left temperature door not responding
48: Right temperature door not responding
54: Left temperature door travel too large
56: Right temperature door travel too large

What I am wondering is what are the parts I need to replace to get this fixed. I understand that the whole dash has to come off and I have found someone to do that but I am not sure on the parts I need to order and replace.

If anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated.

pjohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2009, 11:49 AM   #2
WiCkeDuDe
Web Wheeler

2002 WJ 

Time to replace the blend doors.
WiCkeDuDe is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.