Auto Unlock On Exit No Longer Working - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Auto Unlock On Exit No Longer Working

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineJeep speedometer gears at rockridge4wdTeraFlex Now at Rockridge 4WD! BEST DEALS around!

Unread 04-16-2005, 09:03 PM   #1
Briandl

Auto Unlock On Exit No Longer Working

I know this feature worked when I initially got the Jeep about two months ago but recently it's stopped working.

I have auto door locks enabled which is required and that works fine, I also have auto unlock enabled but the doors do not unlock when I open the driver door.

I have run the test on the EVIC and it passes.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks....

Briandl is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-16-2005, 09:16 PM   #2
ArloGuthroJeep
Mr. Hyde!

2004 WJ 

Not sure what year jeep you have(hint: post in your sig) but mine does that sometimes...of course when ever I take it to the dealer they are never able to reproduce the problem...Hopefully someone else has an answer so I can show the dealer how to fix things

-Ryan
Unread 04-16-2005, 09:33 PM   #3
Briandl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArloGuthroJeep
Not sure what year jeep you have(hint: post in your sig) but mine does that sometimes...of course when ever I take it to the dealer they are never able to reproduce the problem...Hopefully someone else has an answer so I can show the dealer how to fix things

-Ryan
Posted in my sig, thanks for the heads up.... Mine does it all the time, auto unlock on exit never works....
Unread 04-17-2005, 12:46 AM   #4
Briandl

Looks like it was user error, I just didn't understand exactly how the feature worked....

Thanks anyhow ;-)
Unread 07-16-2011, 05:15 AM   #5
finrisk
2005 WK 

Can somnebody please advise me how to enable the function, where all the doors are unlocked when I open the driver door on exit? I have a 2005 GC Hemi 5.7 Ltd.

It used to work, but after a battery replacement, the system stopped working!

Kind regards
Unread 07-16-2011, 03:54 PM   #6
ratmonkey
R.I.P.

1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by finrisk View Post
Can somnebody please advise me how to enable the function, where all the doors are unlocked when I open the driver door on exit? I have a 2005 GC Hemi 5.7 Ltd.

It used to work, but after a battery replacement, the system stopped working!

Kind regards
please start a new thread in the wk forum. unless someone here also has a wk no on will be able to advise you.

ratmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.