Anybody running the the DOETSCH Nitro Shocks? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Anybody running the the DOETSCH Nitro Shocks?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 11-15-2013, 05:13 PM   #1
martymars

Anybody running the the DOETSCH Nitro Shocks?

Found a decent deal for 3' inch pucks and a set of Shocks from DOETSCH. Any good?

martymars is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2013, 01:58 PM   #2
Y0ungGunZJ
1993 ZJ 

people are going to say avoid the 3" pucks, but as far as the Doetsch tech brand I run their 8000 series and love em.
(o) )-o---(o) )---o-) ) ---------(o) )-o-(o) )--o-) )
Y0ungGunZJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2013, 04:07 PM   #3
JasonStebbins
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by martymars View Post
Found a decent deal for 3' inch pucks and a set of Shocks from DOETSCH. Any good?
Avoid the 3" pucks.

Anything over two inches and you're going to want to upgrade more then just shocks.
JasonStebbins is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2013, 03:32 PM   #4
5point9Limited
1998 ZJ 

I had the 5000's with Upcountry springs and 2.25 inch pucks. They rattled my fillings loose. I have the MX6's now... night and day.
Goodyear MT/R 245-75-16, Mopar PCM ECU, 52mm APS Throttle Body AND spacer, Flowmaster Exhaust, Homebrew K&N Intake, Summit 3" exhaust cutout, OME steering stabilizer, 2.25" B. Boost, ProComp MX-6 adjustable shocks,
Up-Country springs.
5point9Limited is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.