another alarm issue - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > another alarm issue

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 07-19-2013, 10:40 AM   #1
jmoore330

another alarm issue

Ive searched and read over and over. Ive got a 1994 laredo 6cyl. Battery went dead. Now alarm wont stop goin off. I seen the thread about the purple/yellow wire. BUT i am not see that wire on mine? Someone did put an aftermarket system on it. But i tore that off. I did see a purple/yellow wire under my dash? Also my hatch is very tricky. It will not open most of the time?

jmoore330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2013, 10:58 AM   #2
mrclark25
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmoore330 View Post
Ive searched and read over and over. Ive got a 1994 laredo 6cyl. Battery went dead. Now alarm wont stop goin off. I seen the thread about the purple/yellow wire. BUT i am not see that wire on mine? Someone did put an aftermarket system on it. But i tore that off. I did see a purple/yellow wire under my dash? Also my hatch is very tricky. It will not open most of the time?
were all of the doors shut when you hooked the battery back up?

my jeep did this too after i took the dash apart.(battery was disconnected while i had the dash apart) as a last ditch effort, i closed all of the doors and hooked it up. i was surprised that fixed it.
mrclark25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2013, 12:16 PM   #3
jmoore330

Ya they were all closed. Idk i found that wire and grounded it out and it didnt work.... So i just give up lol. Someones got it all jacked up with that after market alarm system. Its only a trail rig neway
jmoore330 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.