Annoying rattle on the roof rack - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Annoying rattle on the roof rack

OPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!Spartan Locker Special Forum Prices Dana 30 44 60 Ford 8.850" LED Light Bar with Overhead Mounting Brackets $69

Unread 11-15-2002, 10:49 AM   #1
92TripleBlack

Annoying rattle on the roof rack

The factory roof rack is rattling driver's side front at 60 mph. I took apart the spring loaded button area to see if I can tighten it and I couldn't find anything there to do it. How can I snug it up so it doesn't rattle? I have a piece of cardboard shoved under it right now as a temp fix.
Thanks

92TripleBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-15-2002, 08:51 PM   #2
Bob J

you can trim a peice of rubber to fit under there permanently, that's what's supposed to be there.

Sig v.55
Bob J is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.