I've gotten just about everything mechanical and electrical fixed on my ride.
I've seen a few threads on the subject of upgrade priority, and for the most part they see to be somewhat... subective.
Here is my tentative order of upgrades:
1. KOR Radiator Support & Hooks
5. OME 2.5" suspension upgrade (HD)
6. JKS Adjustable track bar
7. Steering Stabilizer
8. High-lift jack (on front cross member)
9. 32" tires on stock wheels (trimming acceptable)
10. Cragar soft 8 wheels
11. Axle build-up. Warn or similar kits. Front then rear.
12. Rear bumper / tire carrier
2-4... what is a good priority order for armor / plates ? Some say gas tank first, some say oil pan, some say transfer case... opinions? there are LOTS of options for skids.
Is it mandatory to get the new trackbar at the same time as the suspension upgrades? Is there an advantage to doing it that way? I'm tryning to kind of spread around the pain to the pocketbook.
Looking for advice and recommendations!
Anything obvious I'm forgetting here?