Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Aftermarket Jeep parts sites SUCK!!!!!

1K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  table 
#1 ·
I HATE it that SOO many manufacturers out there screw WJ owners because they dont make parts for us!!!! Its so frustrating!!!!! :brickwall
There will be a section where it says "pick your jeep" and is there even an option for a GC? NO.. there isnt... I mean, we got some GC guys on this website that can handle a lot more difficult obstacles than plenty of YJ, TJ and CJ guys can handle... I'm angry... And i'm done venting... for now..

-Eric

#3 ·
yep, goto another site. there's plenty of Grand part dealers.

#4 ·
nothing inparticular...

I'm not looking for anything inparticular, i just hate going to a jeep parts site that claims they have all the parts you'll ever need, when actually they dont even carry any GC parts!! I can only look at Kevin's site soo many times... I mean, he has a great site dont get me wrong.. its just that i would love to have about 20 sites that i could constantly be looking at.. i like looking at as many jeep sites as i can just to compare prices on things i want in the future, and to build up a wish list in my head ofcourse...

-Eric

#5 · (Edited)
I'm looking for a part

I need to find an a/c blower resistor for my ZJ. I thought about picking one up during my next junkyard run, but then thought ... what if that resistor is worse than the one I have. :rofl: Oh yah, I have a Limited which has the Auto feature too.

I was surprised, and a little disappointed after doing a search on JF to find out how common a problem this is (sigh) :(

Does anyone happen to know where I should be looking for the resistor too? All I know is that it's somewhere between the switch and blower. My crappy Haynes book shows a few diagrams, but doesn't tell me where I should actually be looking for it, or how much, if any, of the dash I need to take down to get to it.

Anyone know where I can get a cheap FSM too? :D

:banana: :banana: :banana: Almost forgot the bananas!

#6 ·
you think thats bad, try owning a millenia, 90% of the parts for all cars aren't even made for it, The miller-cycle engine is so different that most mechanics have no idea how to work on it, and universal parts don't even work. I like being able to go into an auto parts store and them actual having heard of the car, let alone have parts

#8 ·
PlatoHedron said:
millenia? What's that?

j/k! :rofl:
I think they are made in eastern europe, or maybe Italy. Yea, Millenia sounds italian, sorta.:dunno:

#12 ·
slick2750, what website are you talking about?

I just got some stuff from www.jparts.com, no issues; www.kevinsoffroad.com, no issues; www.truckperformance.com, no problems; but........

Tenafly Jeep - that's one i'll never go to again. 1st time - they lost my order and it took a month to get an oil pressure sending unit. 2nd time - ordered parking brake shoes, and was billed for $15 more than was advertised, not including the shipping, which they don't give you in an email until after you've ordered.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.