after market radio install - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > after market radio install

Truc-Lite LED Headlights! OCONEE OFF-ROAD 706-534-9955Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!

Unread 02-16-2004, 09:50 AM   #1
jrskblx125

after market radio install

My brother has a 96 ZJ and we put in a new radio... with the infinity gold system... and it isnt working lol . theres like a buzzing noise coming from one of the speakers. i kno it has to do with the infinity amp so i was thinking if we just connected the wires coming from the head unit directly to the speakers then it should work? unless the infinity speakers are low power. if anyone has had this problem please fill me in, my brother keeps asking me questions and im about to punch him in the face

4.5" RUSTYS coils, 3" BDS leaf packs+ 1.25" RE Shackle
Dunlop Mud Rovers... 33x12.5s on AR-767s FINALLY
UMASS LOWELL '09 ... mechanical engineering
jrskblx125 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.