Adding Fog lights to 98 ZJ - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Adding Fog lights to 98 ZJ

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 04-13-2004, 10:18 AM   #1
njrealtor55
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Adding Fog lights to 98 ZJ

i was looking into adding fog lights to my 98 grand cherokee. is there a kit i can get, or should i piece it together?

I want to make it stock. i will buy the stock light switch with the fog light button to the right of the regular light switch , and i want to mount the fog lights in the bumper in the original spots.

I will run wires from the fog light button to the fuse box ( i guess the parking light fuse?) and then to the fog lights themselves. I am just not sure how to mount OEM fog lights, or an equivilant size fog light to a bumper with no brackets.

has anyone done this?

by the way, i hate the look of the 2 fog lights in front of the grill

04 Rubicon mallcrawler
savvy/currie 4"
njrealtor55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-13-2004, 02:43 PM   #2
Saleen4971

i have a 94 that im putting a 96 bumper on, and i was wondering the same thing, except im not going to use a factory switch.

Engine/Trans
- Full Kolak Exhaust (ML's FM70) - FIPK2 - APS 52mm TB - MSD Blaster SS - A3923's - Magnecor's - MP ECU - 180 robertshaw t-stat - Relocated IAT - E.H. M1 - B&M Trans Cooler

Susupension/Brakes
- Addco 1.25" Military front & 7/8" rear sways - Edelbrock IAS shocks - OME S.S - Stilens Front & Rear

Coming Soon :
Level10 Stage 3 46RE - WJ knuckle conversion
Saleen4971 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.