AC refilling... - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > AC refilling...

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGBds fox ipf 2.0 racing series shocks now available at rockEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 07-01-2013, 08:35 PM   #16
Oldfrog
Web Wheeler
1997 ZJ 

Cough....ahem.....uh, yes, of course I meant for him to catch the r 134 so he wouldnt upset Algore and friends....yeah....that's what I meant. Reclaim it.

Words of wisdom, Posted by Zeejay:
"..it's not air, it is the opposite of air... suckage so to speak."

Stalling? Work through Zeejay's list
Oldfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2013, 09:44 PM   #17
papitt
1995 ZJ 

Well let mr redneck step in
Find the plug that plugs into the accumulator . Put a 4 inch piece of 16 - or plus wire into it to short circuit it. This's will keep the compressor on . Turn AC on high hook upload the AC Pro . Put 2 cans in it . Drive it like you stole it . If not cold take it to shop .
papitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2013, 10:11 PM   #18
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Don't leave the compressor on for too long though because it can burn it out. Just get it cycling and the more refrigerant you add the more it should stay on. The jumper method does work though. I got the 20oz can and almost used all of it.
PolkaPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2013, 02:22 AM   #19
coralman
Web Wheeler

1998 ZJ 

Thanks for whomever gave me a thumbsup, I can never get the thing to show me who sent it.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.