98 zj with Quadratrac trans and jumping gears all over the place. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > 98 zj with Quadratrac trans and jumping gears all over the place.

RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 01-13-2013, 06:36 PM   #1
bigjay98zj
1998 ZJ 

98 zj with Quadratrac trans and jumping gears all over the place.

I got my zj stuck in a hole last week and got it out but now it shifting up and down and feels like it wants to but wont and the speedo still goes up and shifts fine but just shifts whenever it feels like it. Plugged in the computer and i got a speed sensor code but i was seeing if anybody else had this same idea. Or if it was a transmission speed sensor or an output or input speed sensor or any other ideas you guys may have. Any ideas would be great, thanks guys.

bigjay98zj is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.