97 ZJ seized in reverse. Then loud bang? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > 97 ZJ seized in reverse. Then loud bang?

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 02-02-2013, 11:02 AM   #16
martymars

Quote:
Originally Posted by JS97ZJ View Post
Submit you veh id # and get all of the info in order to fill out your profile for future threads. glad you found it was only the brakes and seal. http://www.jeep.com/wccsapp/universa...ull&category=U
I think that's just for you U.S. folks.

martymars is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-02-2013, 11:42 AM   #17
4Slow9erHybrid
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by martymars View Post
I think that's just for you U.S. folks.
I asked for one from the local dealer
1997 JGC Laredo 4.0 4x4 99900mi * 0W30 German Castrol since 75k * 225/75/R15 Firestone Destination AT on Ravine rims * winter 235/75/R15 Bridgestone Blizzak DM-V1 * UC suspension * Monroe Reflex Monotube shocks * factory skids * KOR steering brace * rear Addco SB * Magnaflow cat and cat back system * complete 5.9 interior
4Slow9erHybrid is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.