97 Grand Cherokee, gauges and locks wont work? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > 97 Grand Cherokee, gauges and locks wont work?

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

Unread 03-12-2008, 02:39 PM   #1
blaze383

97 Grand Cherokee, gauges and locks wont work?

I have a 97 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited and on my gauge cluster nothing will work. The speedometer, oil pressure, gas, battery and everything goes on and off on and off. My door locks wont work and my windows wont roll down but every few seconds. When I leave my Jeep in the rain it usually gets soaked in the front floorboards and my fuse box in the passenger floor makes a ticking noise and my jeep wont crank at times? I am dumbfounded at all the things going on and just dont know where to begin to fix any of it. Does anyone have any suggestions?

blaze383 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.