Here's a link of what my owners manual says. Mines a 1996 if it makes a difference.
To reset the Clock/Calendar function:
1. Turn the ignition ON and ensure that the Center is displaying time and date function.
2. Press and hold the SET button until the “HOUR” digit on the Center flashes, then release.
3. A single tap of the SET button will allow selection of the appropriate hour at one increment per tap. Holding the SET button down continuously will scroll through the increments.
4. Pressing the SELECT button will step the display to the next time/date function –minute, day, month, and date. Each function can be adjusted by tapping the “Set” button.
5. Press the SELECT button to lock all settings into memory.