Heres where we are now. Stock shocks still in the rear (there was a mix up in my order and I only received one rear shock.)
Jacked the the front end up the axel (of course), Maxed the jack out and put the body on jackstands (just behind the control arm brackets on each side). Removed the wheels, Removed the shocks (two bolts on the bottom are 13mm or 1/2, and are backed up by a nut of the same size, the top for the stems are 9/16s nuts). Removed the spring-lock or what ever its called, its also a 13mm but it threads into the axel. Did this for both sides. Then drop the jack and let the axel hang, take the jack and pick one side (doesn't matter which is first). Put the jack under one side and start lifting that side up ( btw You can pad the jack and put it under the rotar, or go under the control arm bracket). You'll notice the other side has dropped a bunch, making it easier to remove the spring.
NOW, here in my case I went and rented a spring compressor, only to get home and realize it wasn't the type i needed, and wouldn't work. Assuming you have a working coil spring compressor, this is where you would compress the spring and remove it, compress the new spring and insert it.
Seeing as I DIDN'T have a compressor, here is what I did. Grab two ratchet straps (Yes, we're going this direction with things..). Hook them top to bottom and each side of the spring, and begin EVENLY ratcheting them. This is where I'm depending on you to know the limits of your straps. If you think its gonna break, you're probably right. Anyways, and played it safe and didn't over torque them. Removed the springs and go the new ones in.
Installing the shocks went nearly perfect as well, the stem eliminators worked perfectly. But the bottom mount was a little off, had to drill them out just a tad to get the bolt to work.. no big deal, probably just a small factory flaw.
The rear springs were INCREDIBLY easy, used the same process as the front, except for when I jacked up of side of the axel.. the opposite coil just fell out, and the new ones went it with almost no struggle.
The picture is sideways, but heres an idea of how it sets on 31x10.50s.