96 limited tint % - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > 96 limited tint %

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsWant to be able to SEE? DOT Approved Headlights for under

Unread 04-07-2009, 09:15 AM   #16
DaMitsuMan
2011 WK 

I really do not think the police are going to hassle you for 20% on your front. On my old car I had 15% all around and 50% on the windshield without a problem. I think the only time they would pull you over if it was 5% and black. But that is also where you live...Just my 2 cents...

Unread 04-07-2009, 09:17 AM   #17
ZtotheJ
2008 WK 

Black that **** out...
[LIST][/LIST][CENTER][LIST][*]2008 brilliant black SRT-8, 180 t-state k&n cai, predator, resonators removed, MHP CMR tune, eibach springs, fan mod, esp/abs mod, X-50 radar, elite catch can, debaged/rebadged, stubby antenna. [*] 1997 ZJ LIMTED 6.5 SOLD! [*] 09 APBRA JET PILOT FREESTYLE ATTENDEE. [*]ZtotheJ build [*][url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=691232[/url][/LIST][/CENTER]

INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT KING!
ZtotheJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-07-2009, 11:13 AM   #18
MoonyJohn
Mountain Climber

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZtotheJ View Post
Black that **** out...
I'm with him. My friend blacked his explorer windows in the front and no bother from the police. And the police here are *****
Unread 04-07-2009, 03:19 PM   #19
Eldoradoman
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonyJohn View Post
I'm with him. My friend blacked his explorer windows in the front and no bother from the police. And the police here are *****
I've found that as long as you don't give the PoPo a reason to pull you over, they won't harass you about your super dark windows, extremely loud exhaust and driving like a maniac are two of these reasons.
Unread 04-07-2009, 07:21 PM   #20
SportsJeep01
2000 WJ 

I have a '00 WJ and was wondering the same thing. Don't wanna create another thread for the thing. Gettin my front 2 windows tinted to try and match the rest. The people at the tint shop I'm takin it to said they are usually 20% but jus checkin to see if everybody is runnin that to match the stock tint so it doesn't look like crap in the end!
SportsJeep01 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-07-2009, 09:52 PM   #21
DaMitsuMan
2011 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsJeep01 View Post
I have a '00 WJ and was wondering the same thing. Don't wanna create another thread for the thing. Gettin my front 2 windows tinted to try and match the rest. The people at the tint shop I'm takin it to said they are usually 20% but jus checkin to see if everybody is runnin that to match the stock tint so it doesn't look like crap in the end!
Well I got mine to match the back and they did 20%...not that dark but it looks a lot better than with no tint...
Unread 04-08-2009, 05:10 AM   #22
CDRFunkmeyer
1994 ZJ 

Tinted Glass

I have heard that if you get tinted glass you can have it as dark as you want, as long as you replace the glass with tinted glass, not tint the existing glass with film. Problem here is it is really expensive.
2" Lift, K&N Air Intake, rockrails, grillguard, full-rack, driving lights, hitchmount gas can/ spare carrier, Hydrogen Cell
CDRFunkmeyer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-08-2009, 06:29 AM   #23
ZtotheJ
2008 WK 

both my Denali,Duramax and Grand are 5%. if you get pulled over regularly, Chances are you dont want to go 5%. but it does looks sick...
[LIST][/LIST][CENTER][LIST][*]2008 brilliant black SRT-8, 180 t-state k&n cai, predator, resonators removed, MHP CMR tune, eibach springs, fan mod, esp/abs mod, X-50 radar, elite catch can, debaged/rebadged, stubby antenna. [*] 1997 ZJ LIMTED 6.5 SOLD! [*] 09 APBRA JET PILOT FREESTYLE ATTENDEE. [*]ZtotheJ build [*][url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=691232[/url][/LIST][/CENTER]

INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT KING!
ZtotheJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.