96 limited build. - Page 34 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > 96 limited build.

JK specific skid plates from Clayton Off Road Mfg.RCV Heavy Duty Axle Shafts Now Shipping at Baseline4x4.comStainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 04-05-2013, 02:52 PM   #496
McCloudsZJ
Because RaceJeep

1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickpequignot

And,and,and... Lol. I won't buy one built.
There are really only three flavors... Built right, abused to hell, and mint (and expensive !!!). I've been looking at these since I was 16. I've test driven a bunch but never pulled the trigger.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using JeepForum

Unread 04-05-2013, 02:53 PM   #497
nickpequignot
1996 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg6mov
Then you can finally have a 360.
That's what I'm thinkin. Next mopar will be a 360
Unread 04-05-2013, 02:55 PM   #498
nickpequignot
1996 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by McCloudsZJ

There are really only three flavors... Built right, abused to hell, and mint (and expensive !!!). I've been looking at these since I was 16. I've test driven a bunch but never pulled the trigger.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using JeepForum
I was lookin at Austin Texas CL at sn95 94-95 and they where about 3k didn't have a ton of miles and seemed ok shape. Better than the zj was when I bought it.

Oh and it rolled 232,000 when I was on lunch break today
Unread 04-05-2013, 02:59 PM   #499
nickpequignot
1996 ZJ 

I came to the conclusion that sn95 mustangs are the zj of the mustang family. No one likes them but there owners.
Unread 04-05-2013, 03:25 PM   #500
kg6mov
Hears the voices

1996 ZJ 

Get a dart with the slant six and do a 360 conversion on it. I doubt you'd be able to find one of the factory 360's.

"Whats wrong with a PT Cruiser?"
"Coulda had a V8!"

96 build thread

Niner build thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas ZJ1 View Post
I heard someone yell "mall crawler" from the back porch. I'll go see who said that. Be right back.
kg6mov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-17-2013, 09:23 PM   #501
nickpequignot
1996 ZJ 

Handed the keys over to my old man. Took the keys to the explorer and went and bought some power and ground wire in the 4gauge flavor for the exploder. Dads got his beater to drive to work. I'm going to get him to drive his truck tomorrow night to work so I can have the jeep to take the system out and start getting in the explorer. I have prior engagements after work tomorrow. So tomorrows going to be a long night for sure.
Unread 06-04-2013, 11:56 PM   #502
Myusername1674
Web Wheeler

1995 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickpequignot View Post
Handed the keys over to my old man. Took the keys to the explorer and went and bought some power and ground wire in the 4gauge flavor for the exploder. Dads got his beater to drive to work. I'm going to get him to drive his truck tomorrow night to work so I can have the jeep to take the system out and start getting in the explorer. I have prior engagements after work tomorrow. So tomorrows going to be a long night for sure.
So you traded the zj for an explorer? you lost it didnt you?
Unread 06-05-2013, 07:38 AM   #503
nickpequignot
1996 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myusername1674

So you traded the zj for an explorer? you lost it didnt you?
Yes I did. And I lost it when I bought a zj lol. Reason being in trading for the explorer is newer vehicle, less miles,not rusting out,better dd,better gas mileage. Among other things. My dad drives the jeep to work though.
Unread 10-05-2013, 11:57 PM   #504
nickpequignot
1996 ZJ 

So I'm really considering buying the jeep back from my parents and finish building it the right way. Track bars. Control arms ect. Then some 31in mud tires. I miss my jeep. My buddy just bought a zj and built it. It's sick. And that's why I want mine back lol. But I'm staying short arm
Unread 10-06-2013, 12:55 AM   #505
zjilla
Web Wheeler

2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickpequignot View Post
Not real worried. I know 75% of the cops and have since I was in diapers. Lol I love the center console. And I bet you could get away with somthin like this for all the radio heads in yours to centralize them.
thats cool....and the other 25% will escillate their officer perception and use of force when they see you have a weapon that is in the driver compartment of the vehicle (within reach), and some cops will consider that a concealed weapon if your leg/body covers it from being seen when you sit in your vehicle. The cop will win that argument everytime in court.

Get a gun. get a concealed/carry license if you dont already have one. when the cop pulls you over he will be able to know you have a concealed liscense and possible a weapon (gun) before he approaches your vehicle. And exercise your American right to carry. knives are for skinning deer and punks anyway........you would be better off with a baseball bat or large wrench. i see you have a mag light...use that!
www.annirlane.blogspot.com
October 2013 JK of the month
My Slowly but surely JK build thread:
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f96/s...hread-1562595/
zjilla is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.