95 Zj Diagnostic codes? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > 95 Zj Diagnostic codes?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineOld Man Emu WK Lift - Black Friday Special!!The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!

Unread 11-30-2012, 06:16 PM   #16
papitt
1995 ZJ 

.. As I've said several time I worked at a dodge & Jeep stealership from 2002 to about 2009.. I was a service adviser when these trans would not shift it was most of the time . The governor pressure solenoid and the transducer.
... Sad to say I didn't want to just change these items. So I was stupid and took mine to a shop that I thought I could just get to swap trans for me. Well he didn't check mine and ended up just pulling the trans out and taking it to a trans shop he'd made a trade with . The trans guy pulled my trans apart & found nothing wrong . So he replace the paper gaskets and the seal kits and put it back together. Then it was reinstalled and it would still not ship so they checked the solenoids and low & behold that was what it needed . So I got another 250.00 of parts an it now shifts good . But it did come home with a leak on the pan.
......... I hate taking something to a shop . And I sure knew better. .. Napa now has one of those parts .

papitt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-17-2013, 02:07 AM   #17
eagsc7
1994 ZJ 

My OD light flashes 15 times without a pause. Is that a Code 15 or something REALLY WIERD?!? Did this 5 times in a row with same result. After the pause(a couple seconds) it flashes another 15 times.
eagsc7 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-19-2013, 09:03 PM   #18
jimakin

I got a code 55 in my 95xmas but it wont stay running when its warm I replaced the tps this is the second day its done this
jimakin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.