95 zj 5.2 4"lift rear control arms - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > 95 zj 5.2 4"lift rear control arms

SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wSpartan Locker 1 day sale This Friday only!

Unread 07-08-2013, 09:33 AM   #1
Kevinyj95
1995 ZJ 

95 zj 5.2 4"lift rear control arms

Hello all, Its good to be back. stock control arm has finally broken. Oddly it was not the bushing but the cup around it. I also seam to have cracked my exhaust off as well. I was driving down trails with grass and bushes tall than my hood and managed to bump a few rocks. And most likely tree stumps.
So the question is new rear control arms....... tops are good but look rusty. or one does. So I was thinking of getting lower adjustables just for now. Until I can save up for uppers. But maybe I can scrounge up enough for all four combo deal. As usual the wallet is light. I was thinking some one might know of some good deals or websites for the financially impaired? Maybe solid lowers and adjustable uppers who knows. Im only at 4" of lift. So I don't need a long arm kit. I don't really do a lot of heavy offroading just driving down ancient logging roads miles away from anywhere. In the back woods of Maine. Before this happened I was hopeing to get 4" lift springs so I could swap my Ranchos onto the 5.9 and throw out the 2"bb lift. Thanks again everyone.

Kevinyj95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2013, 09:36 AM   #2
WhiteOut
Web Wheeler

1998 ZJ 

IRO is probably going to be the best bet. Good quality and price, 50% off shippinf if you're on Jeepforum.
WhiteOut is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2013, 08:05 PM   #3
Kevinyj95
1995 ZJ 

Thanks Ill give them a call.
Kevinyj95 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.