94 ZJ headunit question - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > 94 ZJ headunit question

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 01-07-2005, 12:28 PM   #1
seedubxj

94 ZJ headunit question

Does the stock cassette headunit have RCA imputs in the back for, oh I don;t know, say a CD changer or iPod? I want to dteremine if it is worth it to rip it all apart and hook up my 3rd gen iPod up to it. I don't like the idea of using an iTrip or other FM modulator. Thanks in advance guys!

Unread 01-07-2005, 12:37 PM   #2
Meerkat
1996 ZJ 

No, it doesn't. Sorry.
Unread 01-07-2005, 04:18 PM   #3
Interloper

go to crutchfield.com and get ya a wiring harness to put just about anything you want in there, well almost anything. And replace that POS head unit while you're at it. :werd:

"nobody cares what's underneath," ...Dieter Zetsche
Interloper is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.