JeepForum.com

JeepForum.com (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/)
-   ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f13/)
-   -   '94 ZJ Floor Mats (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f13/94-zj-floor-mats-1552036/)

Shanebear 07-21-2013 11:47 PM

'94 ZJ Floor Mats
 
Hey guys,

Any suggestions for a nice set of floor mats for my 1994 ZJ? Moreso for the front, I have the factory carpet mats in the back and they're in good condition.

Nothing expensive either, I don't need a $100+ custom fitting WeatherTech or anything. Just something that fits well and doesn't slide around too much.

hondakilla98 07-22-2013 01:53 AM

I'm also in the market for something that isn't $75 for just front mats.

kodenz 07-22-2013 07:29 AM

eBay has combinations of front+back+steering wheel cover+ trunk mat for 80-120$ depending on which package you buy

Sent from somewhere

Jeeples 07-22-2013 08:49 AM

Here ya go, free shipping too:

http://www.amazon.com/Rugged-Ridge-1...grand+cherokee

You're probably gonna spend roughly $20 per mat for some universal fit heavy rubber ones from the local parts store anyway, so why not get custom fits for a little bit more?

xcaliber81 07-22-2013 10:26 AM

I know its not what u wanted but the husky floor liners are by far the best floormats ive ever owned I would always spend the extra money on floor liners. I have them in my caliber and no water gets under the liner period.

WhiteOut 07-22-2013 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeeples (Post 15704676)
Here ya go, free shipping too:

http://www.amazon.com/Rugged-Ridge-1...grand+cherokee

You're probably gonna spend roughly $20 per mat for some universal fit heavy rubber ones from the local parts store anyway, so why not get custom fits for a little bit more?

I've got these ones in the Jeep and the truck. Love them.

DickDickle 07-22-2013 11:09 AM

I think they are cool because they look like tore treads

Jeeples 07-22-2013 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteOut (Post 15705029)
I've got these ones in the Jeep and the truck. Love them.

Got a set in the wife's WJ and they fit great. They even have the little cutout for the tab that holds the stock mats in place on the driver's side. I plan on picking some up for the ZJ before this winter.

dusterdude 07-22-2013 05:03 PM

Advance sells a heavy duty floor mat,cant think of the price but i dont think they are over 30 bucks for the pair

Oldfrog 07-22-2013 06:11 PM

Although I have the original factory mats in mine, I always keep another set on top of them.

Just scored some really good looking thick rubber mats with the Jeep logo on them at autozone. Girlfriend found them for me. $30 or so.

Hytek 07-22-2013 06:30 PM

+1 on the Rugged Ridge mats. You can find them on ebay for around $50 shipped.

capcyclone 07-22-2013 08:51 PM

I don't remember the brand, but I found some very nice universal rubber mats in Costco of all places - and they were dirt cheap. I think they were $19.99 for a set of four. They are thick rubber and nice. Not sure they sell them anymore - you know how Costco is with stuff like that - but if you have one near you check them out.

cdyt7717 07-22-2013 09:02 PM

Ive been looking for some of these too. Some with the Jeep logo on them would be awesome!

hondakilla98 07-22-2013 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by capcyclone (Post 15707299)
I don't remember the brand, but I found some very nice universal rubber mats in Costco of all places - and they were dirt cheap. I think they were $19.99 for a set of four. They are thick rubber and nice. Not sure they sell them anymore - you know how Costco is with stuff like that - but if you have one near you check them out.

I think they were Kraco, I have a couple sets of those in my other cars and they are great. Unfortunately they stopped carrying them and replaced them with some cheap half carpeted mats.


The time now is 01:12 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.