'94 Stalling??? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > '94 Stalling???

Cess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WDGEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 07-18-2002, 08:42 AM   #1
Bowhnt

'94 Stalling???

Hi all,
My 94 Grand Cherokee I6 has developed an intermitent stalling problem. It stalls for just a split second and then recovers. It always occurs just as it reaches normal operating temp. Never when cold and never once it is fully warm. It only does it once and then it's OK for the rest of that driving session. It also only happens when I'm reaching 55 or 60mph and I start backing off the throttle to level my speed. Not while accelerating. It has done this fifteen to twenty time over the last two months so it dosen't happen everyday. One time it actually stalled for five or six seconds and then picked up again and was fine. It is instantaneous. No warning or sputtering. Just a complete sudden shut off and then back on like nothing ever happened. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Brad.

Bowhnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-18-2002, 09:04 PM   #2
Drafter75

Bowhnt... there are plenty of identical threads in this forum on this subject. Please read through some of them... I'm sure this question has been answered 100 times already. Good luck!
[b]Have you hugged your Jeep today?[/b]
Drafter75 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.