94 Grand Cherokee 4.0L - Just purchased, died once on the way home - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > 94 Grand Cherokee 4.0L - Just purchased, died once on the way home

Artec Holiday Sale!Bead Lock Wheels! Raceline, Trail Ready, & Trail-GearROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Unread 05-25-2011, 01:34 PM   #16
Candymancan
1998 ZJ 

Yea my bad i had it backwords. im thinking of the V8, sorry lol when i said behind the throttle body i ment the other one

Candymancan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-25-2011, 01:41 PM   #17
res0n0xg
1994 ZJ 

Lol, thanks, I didn't break that damn valve, when I looked at it, I saw some gunked up electrical tape around it...

Which part do I need to replace? The piece where it connects to, or the connector? Neither seems to have any connector right now, so if I just replaced one side, it still wouldn't connector properly.
res0n0xg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-25-2011, 05:03 PM   #18
res0n0xg
1994 ZJ 

Sorry to bump the thread again, but I need that rubber adapter that connects the hose to the 90* elbow pcv valve, mine is just falling apart/degraded, as well as the piece of rubber on the hose itself. Autozone didn't have anything, o'reily's had the elbow and grommet, but i'm stuck without a new hose + rubber adapter.

Is this the correct hose?

http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/rafr...2-46007-559512
res0n0xg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-25-2011, 06:09 PM   #19
classicmetalman

Quote:
Originally Posted by res0n0xg View Post
Sorry to bump the thread again, but I need that rubber adapter that connects the hose to the 90* elbow pcv valve, mine is just falling apart/degraded, as well as the piece of rubber on the hose itself. Autozone didn't have anything, o'reily's had the elbow and grommet, but i'm stuck without a new hose + rubber adapter.

Is this the correct hose?

http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/rafr...2-46007-559512
Under P/N, put in 46006 instead of what you have (46007).
Like I said, O'Reilly's had mine, had to order but came in next day. Give em a call with the new P/N

Quote:
Originally Posted by murphydajeep View Post
I say you should still hit something just to let it know you mean business, or shake a hammer at it in a menacing fashion
classicmetalman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.