93 ZJ have rear power window motor regulator ? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > 93 ZJ have rear power window motor regulator ?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineToxic Brakes - 3000 PSI Braided Stainless Steel Brake LineCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 02-21-2007, 07:37 AM   #1
jeepunlimited

93 ZJ have rear power window motor regulator ?

hey guys, before i go into fixing my broken rear window ...wont go down or up at all. i know i need a new switch and thats comin in the mail

i checked for power with the switch from the other door (known to be good) and i have 12 volts at the plug in both the up and down position, i can hear a faint click in the door when i hit the switch, just wondering if a 93 ZJ has a regulator for the window or if im lookin at replaceing the window motor. ANy help would be great

thanx guys

Bone Stock with the acception of a K+N drop in filter and my aftermarket stereo, also did alot of new tune up wear and tear parts!
366 000 kilometers and stilll runs great :)
purchased for $125 bucks, amazing daily driver for the money
jeepunlimited is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2007, 08:56 AM   #2
WBowie
2004 WJ 

Both front windows in my '93 stopped working at about the same time. There are parts in the assembly that are made of plastic and they wear out over time....like the plastic wheels that the window rolls up on in the tracks.

So anyway..I'd say that if you are getting 12v at the switch that its ok. Its either gonna be the window motor or something broke. The stealership said they'd fix mine for 500 bucks per window. Apparently its another deal where Jeep only sells the WHOLE assembly.
WBowie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2007, 02:31 PM   #3
gregmondro

Check ebay.
99 Jeep XJ - NP231, SYE, 4.56's, Rear D44 w/ Detroit SoftLocker and a RockCrusher Diff Cover, 35x12.5 BFG A/Ts, RE 5.5" XD Lift, Skidrow TC Skid, ORT Rear Bumper + Carrier, Rigidco Front Winch Bumper + Steering Box Plate, Milemarker 8000 Winch, Rock Sliders, HD Currie Steering, Control Arm Skids, Goferit Tie Rod Flip Insert, Optima Red Top and a few other goodies...
FiveZeroFive
XJ 8.25 Rear End Disc Brake Conversion For Sale!
gregmondro is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.