93 Grand Cherokee Lift - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > 93 Grand Cherokee Lift

Huge Soft top SaleNitro Gear Packages Now Available at Rockridge 4wdRough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 08-18-2004, 10:45 AM   #1
dabandy

93 Grand Cherokee Lift

i just got a 1993 Grand Cherokee Laredo.this is my first jeep. I took it offroad and i love it i was going places i didnt think it could go. but i scraped in some places. What the good way to lift it and whats a good size offroad tire?

dabandy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-18-2004, 12:52 PM   #2
jmeix

Great lift kits

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabandy
i just got a 1993 Grand Cherokee Laredo.this is my first jeep. I took it offroad and i love it i was going places i didnt think it could go. but i scraped in some places. What the good way to lift it and whats a good size offroad tire?
I got a 2" lift, then went to a 4" lift on my 93 zj. Roadless Gear in Missoula, Montana did them both for me, great service, and advice. Check out their website, or give them a call. I also got them to make me a custom winch bumper, and install an 8000lbs. winch, and a pair of 100 watt off road lights. Tehy also put on the longer Procomp shocks and steering stabilizer. They sell over the web too.. If I could figure out how, I'd put a pic of my Jeep on here.
www.roadlessgear.com
jmeix is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-18-2004, 01:32 PM   #3
Texas ZJ1
Jeep Jedi Master

1994 ZJ 

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4290036951

Start by looking at that album.

What did you scrape while wheeling? Lots of modded Grands (ZJs like yours) over at www.nagca.com under photos. Look there and see what you like. You can email or pm them also.
Take a look at the stickies at the top of page one for our smaller listing of jeeps.]

Hunte

94 5.9 Laredo 6.5 RE lift with 35 Maxxis Bighorns
and 33 Bridgestone Duelers
Detroit and true trac
Red Jeep Club Member
REDNECK JCM
Texas Jeep Owner #6
USN Jeep Club #4
http://www.kevinsoffroad.com/

For your performance needs:

kolak@kolakperformance.com
Texas ZJ1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.