93 Grand Cherokee Laredo wont start - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > 93 Grand Cherokee Laredo wont start

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 04-17-2013, 12:21 PM   #1
HateMachine

93 Grand Cherokee Laredo wont start

A few months ago I had a problem starting the vehicle, so I took it to the shop and had the starter and battery replaced. Things have been running well till this morning. I went to start the car and the battery seemed to have a low charge, which is why I thought it wouldnt crank over. So I put the battery on a charger and it is fully charged, but I do not get any type of "sound" indicating the vehicle is going to start. Not even the usual click click sound. I am at a loss as to what this may be and could use some help figuring this out. Any help is appreciated.

HateMachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2013, 12:50 PM   #2
JohnCrabtree
1994 ZJ 

Check the wiring on the starter, where it connects to the starter. My friend's truck had that problem the other day and, somehow, one of the wires on his starter had come off.

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum
JohnCrabtree is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2013, 06:41 PM   #3
wyattwj123
2000 WJ 

Make sure battery terminals are clean take the ground and positive off and use a wire brush to them! And make sure all the starter wires look ok let me know how it goes
wyattwj123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.