93 Fuse Diagram - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > 93 Fuse Diagram

Savvy FOX IFP 4" Lift Shocks in StockSavvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank Skid

Unread 10-15-2003, 10:07 AM   #1
Jami
1973 CJ6 

93 Fuse Diagram

This question is for my brother in-law. I have a TJ so I am not 100% familiar w/ the Grands. He also does not have the owners manual.
I need a diagram that identifies the fuses and relays behind the glove compartment? I am trying to identify which fuse/ relay he will have to pull in order to disconnect the alarm. Any help would be appreciated.

Unread 10-15-2003, 04:15 PM   #2
pozner

Don't have my book handy, but it's the first relay on the left.
There are also 3 of those mini-fuses that have something to do with the alarm, but they also control other features as well.
#6 Blue: Alarm module.
#7 Blue: Alarm relay, alarm module, flash-to-pass.
#21 Blue: Alarm module, Lamp outage module.
#27 Circuit breaker/10 amps.: Alarm module, front wiper.

Mine's a '94, but maybe they're the same.
pozner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-16-2003, 07:02 AM   #3
Jami
1973 CJ6 

Thanks, I gues I'll yank that first relay and see what happens.
Unread 10-18-2003, 11:36 AM   #4
LakesideJeep

I just tried this, this morning. I pulled the 3 fuses that have anything to do with the alarm system, and the relay.

Got in the car and turned the key to have the horn sound continuously, damn I knew I shouldnt have tried this at 7AM, so I hit the unlock button and the horn would be quiet for a moment, then just turn on again, I had to put the fuses back in to get the horn to shut off.

Good Luck,
LakesideJeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-19-2003, 12:37 PM   #5
Jami
1973 CJ6 

Thanks for the warning, maybe try reseting the computer before trying to start the car, just an idea.
Unread 10-20-2003, 01:23 PM   #6
pozner

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakesideJeep
I just tried this, this morning. I pulled the 3 fuses that have anything to do with the alarm system, and the relay.

Got in the car and turned the key to have the horn sound continuously, damn I knew I shouldnt have tried this at 7AM, so I hit the unlock button and the horn would be quiet for a moment, then just turn on again, I had to put the fuses back in to get the horn to shut off.

Good Luck,
I'll bet THAT was a pretty exciting few minutes!
pozner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.