5.9l supercharger - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > 5.9l supercharger

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineAttention to the TJ owners 1996-2006 NEW LED LIGHT OPTIONSBds fox ipf 2.0 racing series shocks now available at rock

Unread 06-17-2003, 07:03 PM   #1
Five-Nine

5.9l supercharger

Where the hell can i find one?????????? and i have many upgrades to my engine, but is there any requirments? and also how much more horsepower will this add?
Thanks
Five-Nine

Five-Nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-2003, 12:31 AM   #2
Devious
Hobo

2008 JK Wrangler 

I think Vortech did have a kit out and Kenne Belle might have one also. As long as you're fuel system is up to par, injectors, fuel pump and you're ignition system you would be OK with a small amount of boost, 6-8#'s. I would say on a stock motor you could get around 80-100 hp even more with a built motor.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.