5.9 coil spring - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > 5.9 coil spring

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 04-01-2013, 05:20 PM   #1
dolley16

5.9 coil spring

Hey everyone i just picked up a niner recently and she has a broken coil spring. I have called around to local parts stores and no one seems to be able to find a replacement. I was wondering if the 5.2 or what vehicle has the same spring or if anyone else has had a broken one? im just looking for a replacement until i get her lifted one day.

Thanks!

dolley16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2013, 05:54 PM   #2
christopherson

If you go to rockauto.com they have springs for good prices. Typically sold in pairs tho.
christopherson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2013, 12:55 AM   #3
ZJ5point2GCL
1998 ZJ 

5.2 is the same springs.

Talk to Nick / kolak, he is the king of parts for ZJs, service is unbelievable.
email him at Kolak@aol.com; he will be able to help you out.

I dont know how much shipping would cost, but i have a set of stock springs that we could work something out if you like. I am north of the boarder too so it shouldn't hurt too bad.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.