30k mile service? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > 30k mile service?

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!

Unread 02-12-2006, 07:44 PM   #1
onrails

30k mile service?

Hi everyone! I just had a quick question. I bought a 03 GC about 3 weeks ago. It had about 28k miles. I am now at 30k and was wondering what gets done? I will be taking it in next week.

I am new to Jeep, but I can tell you what... I had a blast today in the snow. We got hit with about a foot of snow in Baltimore.

onrails is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-12-2006, 08:01 PM   #2
PullMeSideways
2010 JK Wrangler 

Go to the following site: www.wjjeeps.com

It contains all the service interval information and a lot more. It is a great site with everything you ever wanted to know about your jeep.

I know you will enjoy your jeep, they are a blast!
Colorado Jeep Club Member #11
Former Jeeps:
2002 TJ Sahara, 2007 JK Unlimited Sahara, 2004 WJ & 1986 CJ-7
PullMeSideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-12-2006, 08:08 PM   #3
michiganmaveric
Got Beer?

2011 JK Wrangler 

Welcom to the world of Jeeps. Do you have an owners manual? It has all the service info in it. If not and you bought it from a dealer ask them to get you one.

If you don't have time to do it right the first time, how do you have time to do it over.

Lifetime member #13

www.militaryjeepers.com lifetime member/airforce26yrs

2011 Tango/Mango JKU
michiganmaveric is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-12-2006, 08:20 PM   #4
onrails

Thanks for the replies!

Is there anything I need to mention to the service department, for them to check on? I bought it from Carmax and got their extended warranty which allows me to take it to Jeep dealership at only a $75 copay. I just want to make sure they give it a good check up. This is also my first 4x4 vehicle.

Thanks,
Dave
onrails is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.