3.5" IRO lift kit - Page 7 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > 3.5" IRO lift kit

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineToxic Brakes - 3000 PSI Braided Stainless Steel Brake LineCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 04-18-2013, 08:29 AM   #91
MtnboyBamm
1993 ZJ 

Location: In between Bakersfield and Valencia Ca in a small town called Frazier Park, ca
I have the 3.5 benchmark kit. If I knew then what I do now, I'd of gotten a few extra things. When I ordered my kit I got the rear tb too, along with new isolators. I would of stepped up to bilsteins because all the other shocks ride like CRAP. I would of gotten a 1in spacer for the front to make it sit level also. Needless to say, i'm making a purchase from Kolak today. Getting bilsteins, a spacer and some upper and lower control arms. Super stoked!

MtnboyBamm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-18-2013, 08:46 AM   #92
1ATony
Vendor
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MtnboyBamm View Post
I have the 3.5 benchmark kit. If I knew then what I do now, I'd of gotten a few extra things. When I ordered my kit I got the rear tb too, along with new isolators. I would of stepped up to bilsteins because all the other shocks ride like CRAP. I would of gotten a 1in spacer for the front to make it sit level also. Needless to say, i'm making a purchase from Kolak today. Getting bilsteins, a spacer and some upper and lower control arms. Super stoked!
What isolators did you get? Brian got the IRO 3/4" front and rear ones, his sits fairly level. He has the 4.0 in his.

Click Here^^ For a Great Selection Of Auto Repair Parts
1ATony is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-18-2013, 08:56 AM   #93
MtnboyBamm
1993 ZJ 

Location: In between Bakersfield and Valencia Ca in a small town called Frazier Park, ca
I got the ones that iro has. My Jeep sits with a rake. I'm sure its for towing and hauling purposes, but I don't do either really.
MtnboyBamm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-18-2013, 08:57 AM   #94
ejschultz
Web Wheeler

1997 ZJ 

I run the 3/4" spacers up front on top of the factory isolators with V8 coils out back. I had a slight rake with the IRO "rear" coils before but now I sit pretty even with my 5.2.
ejschultz is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.