3.5" IRO lift kit - Page 7 - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #91 of 94 Old 04-18-2013, 08:29 AM
MtnboyBamm
1993 ZJ 

Location: In between Bakersfield and Valencia Ca in a small town called Frazier Park
I have the 3.5 benchmark kit. If I knew then what I do now, I'd of gotten a few extra things. When I ordered my kit I got the rear tb too, along with new isolators. I would of stepped up to bilsteins because all the other shocks ride like CRAP. I would of gotten a 1in spacer for the front to make it sit level also. Needless to say, i'm making a purchase from Kolak today. Getting bilsteins, a spacer and some upper and lower control arms. Super stoked!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #92 of 94 Old 04-18-2013, 08:46 AM
1ATony
Vendor

1989 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MtnboyBamm View Post
I have the 3.5 benchmark kit. If I knew then what I do now, I'd of gotten a few extra things. When I ordered my kit I got the rear tb too, along with new isolators. I would of stepped up to bilsteins because all the other shocks ride like CRAP. I would of gotten a 1in spacer for the front to make it sit level also. Needless to say, i'm making a purchase from Kolak today. Getting bilsteins, a spacer and some upper and lower control arms. Super stoked!
What isolators did you get? Brian got the IRO 3/4" front and rear ones, his sits fairly level. He has the 4.0 in his.

post #93 of 94 Old 04-18-2013, 08:56 AM
MtnboyBamm
1993 ZJ 

Location: In between Bakersfield and Valencia Ca in a small town called Frazier Park
I got the ones that iro has. My Jeep sits with a rake. I'm sure its for towing and hauling purposes, but I don't do either really.
post #94 of 94 Old 04-18-2013, 08:57 AM
ejschultz
Web Wheeler

1997 ZJ 

I run the 3/4" spacers up front on top of the factory isolators with V8 coils out back. I had a slight rake with the IRO "rear" coils before but now I sit pretty even with my 5.2.

97 ZJ - 5.2L, 242, 4" IRO lift w/short arms & adj. TBs, JKS Discos/BPEs, DT3000s, Aussie'd 44A, sliders, bumpers, bunch o' skids, 31" Duratracs on 15x8s
Build

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.